Are you frustrated? Is there tension in your relationship? Are these issues causing you sleepless nights? Are you at a standstill and don’t know what to do, but you do know you can’t go on this way?
You’re not the only one. You’ve come to the right place to get the help you need with issues that plague many marriages like:
If any of these are affecting your relationship, then we would love to help you and your spouse save your marriage. We have created the I Love Being Married Teleseminar designed just for you to complete in the comfort of your own home. The teleseminar is based on our book entitled, I Love Being Married: A Guide to Divorceproof Your Marriage. In the book we tackle ways to handle the issues above, but if you want to take it one step further and work with us personally, the I Love Being Married Teleseminar is a great option!
By working with us in this way, you get the benefit of our years of experience working with hundreds of couples in a cost-effective and time conscious format. We know this may be something new and different for you, but we believe that the I Love Being Married Teleseminar will help improve your relationship, improve communication and improve your affection towards your spouse.
What you’ll learn in this teleseminar is:
- What your marriage story is and where it came from.
- What the issues are that are affecting your relationship and why you are stuck
- How to create a safe environment to talk without criticism
- How to create a positive mindset about your relationship
- How to truly accept and understand your spouse
- How to appreciate your spouse and be appreciated
- How to rekindle your friendship with your spouse
- How to create a loving environment based on mutual and reciprocal affection
- How to get your needs met
- How to forgive and be forgiven for past mistakes
- How to rebuild trust
- How to communicate, problem solve and resolve conflict in a positive way
- How to create a satisfying sex life free from rejection
- How to create a new vision for your marriage
- How to incorporate spirituality in the success of your marriage.
This may seem like a lot of information that will be covered and it is, but we will be working alongside you to help you and your spouse through this journey. The I Love Being Married Teleseminar WILL require you to be willing to do the work and make the necessary changes we discuss in the material and on our calls. No your issues won’t be solved overnight and there is no magic pill that you can take to make this happen.
We have a passion for helping couples succeed in their relationships because we were once in your shoes so we understand what it is to have a relationship that isn’t really working and you don’t know what to do, but we practice what we preach. We worked at our marriage daily using the very techniques in this teleseminar to help us and we believe they can help you too.
This is what you get when you sign up:
- 8 Teleseminars
- An Autographed Copy of Our book, I Love Being Married: A Guide to Divorceproof Your Marriage
- A Copy of our Workbook
- A 1-on-1 coaching session with us
- Two of Teleseminars devoted strictly to your questions and concerns
- Homework Assignments
- Marriage and Relationship Assessments
- A Plan to Implement the Work
- A Members Only Website
Schedule of Calls:
New Class Schedule starts in January
Thursday 9:00 – 10:30 ET Teleseminar #1
Thursday 9:00 – 10:30 ET Teleseminar #2
Monday 9:00 – 10:30 ET Teleseminar #3
Thursday 9:00 – 10:00 ET Q&A / Teleseminar #4
Thursday 9:00 – 10:30 ET Teleseminar #5
Monday 9:00 – 10:30 Teleseminar #6
Monday 9:00 – 10:00 Q&A / Teleseminar #7
Thursday 9:00 – 10:30 Teleseminar #8
All of the teleseminars are done over the telephone and will be recorded is you cannot make one of the sessions. Once you purchase the class, your books will be mailed to you, and you will be given call in instructions for the first call.