“To be loved…to be loved! Oh! What a feeling!”
We are celebrating our new book, I Love Being Married: A Guide to Divorceproof Your Marriage and would love for you to join us by becoming a part of the I Love Being Married Project!
Beginning on February 25th – March 30th, we want you to profess your love for your spouse by shouting it from the mountaintops! Well, maybe not the mountaintops but via email at firstname.lastname@example.org , through our Facebook page, The Marriage Coaches, on Twitter @iluvbeinmarried and on our Youtube page. Our goal is to bring positive press back to marriage, take divorce off the table and to let the world know that there are couples all over the world who LOVE BEING MARRIED!
Here’s how you can help:
- Take a photo or a video of you and your spouse holding up a white letter sized paper finishing the statement “I love being married because …” in 4 words or less. For example, “he’s my best friend”, “she has my back”, or “he makes me laugh.”
Share your #ilovebeingmarried story
- Share your #ilovebeingmarried storyvia FB, twitter, commenting on this blog below, by writing a personal story about your relationship or someone else’s from one of the following prompts, or creating a video on one of the following prompts in 2 minutes or less:
- PROMPT #1 WHY I LOVE BEING MARRIED
- PROMPT #2 HOW DID I DIVORCEPROOF MY MARRIAGE
- PROMPT #3 TELL US ABOUT A COUPLE WHO LOVES BEING MARRIED
- PROMPT #4 TELL US HOW YOU OR A COUPLE YOU KNOW HAS OVERCOME OBSTACLES IN THEIR MARRIAGE
Use this badge to share with others that you are a part of the I Love Being Married Project.
Your photo or video submissions for the I Love Being Married Project will be used in a video montage to be premiered in April, 2014.