It is becoming increasingly harder for couples to navigate what it takes to be happily married and sustain that momentum throughout their relationship. Are you married, but could use a little tune up in your relationship? Are you engaged and want to know what it takes to have a successful happy marriage? Are you and your spouse having issues and need to get back on track? Well we have created the perfect workshop just for you which was designed to create breakthroughs in your relationship!
On April 28th, The Marriage Coaches will be hosting a workshop based on our upcoming book I Love Being Married: A Guide to Divorce-proof Your Marriage, that will walk you step-by-step on how to Divorce-proof Your Relationship.
In the workshop you will gather information on :
- · Understanding your marriage and your marriage story
- · Realizing the issues that may be causing you to be stuck in your relationship
- · Creating a safe and positive space for your relationship
- · Truly getting to know your spouse or fiancé
- · Learning what it takes to meet and manage your expectations
- · Understanding the value of communication and conflict management
- · Understanding the role that intimacy plays in a relationship
- · Learning what true unconditional love looks like
- · Understanding how spirituality plays a role in the success of your relationship
- · Understanding the value of forgiveness in your relationship
- · Developing a plan and a vision for the future of your relationship
If you are ready to divorce-proof your relationship, while having FUN REGISTER NOW.
The seats are limited to make sure you get the most for your money.
ENGAGED COUPLES will receive a certificate of completion that can be used to get your $40 application fee waived when applying for marriage in Georgia. (Note: please indicate that you are engaged and would like the certificate when you register)
The value of this event is well over $600.00, but because we want to make sure we can help the most people, the workshop is only $95.00 per couple and $75.00 for a group of 4 or more couples. Remember seating is limited. See you on April 28th!