“To be loved…to be loved! Oh! What a feeling!”
Calling all married couples who looooooove being married:
The Marriage Coaches will be celebrating National Marriage Week throughout the week of February 7th, which culminates on the International Day of Love, Valentine’s Day, February 14th. Since love is already floating in the air, we thought we would continue the celebration for the entire month of February by kicking off the I Love Being Married Project and we want all you lovebirds to help us!
Beginning on February 7th, we want you to profess your love for your spouse by shouting it from the mountaintops! Well, maybe not the mountaintops but via email at firstname.lastname@example.org , through our Facebook page at The Marriage Coaches, on Twitter @iluvbeinmarried and on our Youtube page. Our goal is to bring positive press back to marriage, take divorce off the table and to let the world know that there are couples all over the world who LOVE BEING MARRIED!
Here’s how you can help:
1. Take a photo or a video of you and your spouse holding up a white poster board sized paper finishing the statement “I love being married because …” in 4 words or less. For example, “he’s my best friend”, “she has my back”, or “he makes me laugh.”
2. Shoot a video explaining why you love being married in less than 2 minutes.
3. Sing an original song about why you love being married
4. Write a poem about why you love being married
6. Or just add to the comment section below
Your submissions for the I Love Being Married Project will be used in a video montage to be premiered at the end of February and some entries may even be chosen for our upcoming book I Love Being Married: A Guide to Divorceproof Your Marriage!
Married Couples! Get ready! Get Set! Let’s go and tell the world why we Love Being Married!